Thursday, November 4, 2010

Prayer for my Mom

Hello everyone, I am writing tonite to once again ask for prayer for my Mother, Jeanne Ortegren.  She is really struggling with trying to adjust medications for keeping her blood pressure level.  It goes really good for a couple weeks when she is on her medicine and then today her lab work showed elevated levels which means her kidneys are having trouble. When that happens she gets really weak and can hardly walk or lift her arms or hold her head up to eat. Now they took her off of the medication.  When they did that before she had the blood pressure spikes which precipitated the heart attack and the last two hospitalizations.  We are all pretty much at our wits end and are really looking to Jesus to handle this whole situation. I realize that He knows what He is doing and so I must let go of it and trust.  The letting go part is what is I am struggling with.  I am going to Holdrege for the day tomorrow as my Son's youngest girl is having her 2nd birthday Saturday.  It is just a day trip, but my prayer is for Mom to make it all day with no episode.  I thank you all for remembering her.  Mom knows Jesus as her Lord and Savior and is ready to go to heaven whenever that day may come.  Thank you once again. That is all for now.  John N Jane :)

1 comment: