Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veterans Day!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!  Just wanted to give a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all the service men and women in John's family and my family.  My Dad was a WW II veteran and I have always been super proud to be his daughter.  I believe Bill was in Korea.  Not sure of Sue and Steve, just know that they were in the Marines!!!  Dad was a Navy Air Corps, of which there no longer is, and Bill the Army.  Whatever branch we all owe such a great load of debt and gratitude for the sacrifices they made in making American what it is today.  It is STILL the GREATEST place in the world to live.  All one has to do is travel out of our country to realize the vast opportunities offered to us in our great nation!  I am so thankful to have been born an AMERICAN!!!  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!  Salute Guys and Gal!!!!! We love ya!  Later,  John N Jane :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment