

Hello Everyone!!! What a week for the Michael family! Although I have not had the privilege to know Ann, as I met her only 2 years ago, I know the love her family has for her. Personally I am learning daily of the stress in dealing with illness of a loved one. We moved to Lincoln, in part, to be closer to help my Mom and Dad in their Golden years. I am so very thankful to be here, but I am learning daily to trust in my Savior as He alone can hold me up. I am learning ever so gently that Jesus is in charge of not only my little world, but of all of our worlds. I believe He won't let anything pass thru my day that He won't give me the grace to handle. While none of us know the day our life upon this earth will end, we must trust Jesus that He does know and He will sustain us all until that day. Over the years I have sat many a day at my Mothers side in a hospital room. When I was younger at times I was abit resentful of why God had allowed this to take place, and why I couldn't have a healthy Mom like my friends? Nobody else seemed to walk to the hospital after school instead of their homes. As I became a young Mother I began to more fully understand that parent child love. It is a bond that can not be broken in life or in death. As I look back at this stage of my life today I realize the Lord had a reason for all those days and nites at Mother's side. I was learning patience and to trust the Lord Jesus, and also to realize that He alone truly knows what is best for us all. I used to have my own ideas of what I thought should happen, and perhaps I still do to a certain extent, but with every year that passes I have learned Jesus really does know so much better than I do. While it hurts sometimes more deeply than you think you can bear, the Lord ALWAYS will give you the strength and grace that is needed for every circumstance. John and I wanted to post these pictures of our first snow here in Lincoln. But also, my heart goes out to each and every one of you. I know it has been a long few years with Ann in Iola. While I don't know why I know with certainty that Jesus Christ my Savior does and has perfect timing. You are in my daily prayers Bill especially as this woman I know is the love of your life and I know this must hurt you deeper than we can know. You have truly honored her in standing by her on a daily basis and I know you will one day be rewarded for this. God bless you Bill. John N Jane
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings They help put into words what many of us would like to say, but don't always know how.
ReplyDelete