Monday, February 7, 2011
Please Remember Jane's Mom!
Hello Everyone, This Thursday, February 10th, Jane's Mom, Jeanne, will be undergoing hip replacement surgery. This will be her 3rd one! Her first one, the left, was done wrong and had to be redone. This is her right hip. We will be going to Omaha early Thursday morning. Please keep her in your prayers. Mom turned 87 this January. They have postponed it due to heart troubles. Her cardiologist has given the go ahead. Mom is in so very much constant pain. She can hardly walk or sit down or stand up without terrible pain. We know she is in need of this to maintain life as she knows it at home. Jane will be with Maynard to wait for it to be over. I thank you in advance for remembering her. I know she is in the Lord's hands so I try to let my heart be calm. That's all for now. John N Jane :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment