Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hello Everyone,  I know it is early but thought I would send you all a Christmas Greeting! It has been frightfully cold and windy here but today the sun decided to shine and that always helps the cold Winter months.  Guess Winter hasn't officially started yet, but in Lincoln, NE it sure feels like WINTER! Guess we have just about gotten all our Christmas gifts purchased and now they need to get wrapped.  I am wondering when the elves are stopping by to do that this year?  I put my order in really early, but so far no word.  :(   Besides that all I need to get finished up are our Christmas Cards! The addressing and mailing part.  Got the cards and pictures done. We finally started receiving some cards in the mail so decided it was time to get ours going.  Well, just wanted to say Merry Christmas and especially give our best to Bill.  You are in our hearts daily as you continue finding you new way everyday.  We think of you often and pray for you more. 
All our love,  John N Jane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment