Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Program!!!

Hello Everyone,  I was so very very fortunate to get to travel to my daughters this past weekend to see my granddaughter in her very first Christmas program at church!  I am so very thankful that the weather cooperated and it was just a very fun thing for me to get to do.  Chloe is 3 and she was so very excited for the whole event and that I was able to come.  We also got to go to see Christmas lights in Sioux Falls, which is about 30 miles from Brookings, and I used to live there. It was so beautiful at Rock Falls as always. They had it decorated with more lights than one can ever imagine!!!  It was so fun to see the wonder thru the children's eyes.  Also, last week John finally was able to close on his house in Corning. What a wonderful relief for him to get that taken care of.  I just know the new owners will LOVE their new home and make wonderful memories with their young family.  It is such a beautiful old mansion.  I sure loved my time living there. It was fun for me to get to take part in the remodeling for John.  So much history in the old house and is great for a new young energetic couple to continue  on making it a home.  We wish you all a wonderful Christmas and the very best of New Years!  We are
however, mindful of the adjustment it is for Bill spending his first Christmas without Ann. 
You are in our prayers Bill. We love you,  John N Jane :)
P.S.  This last picture is a quick one I snapped as we were trying to get out the door for church.  Not everyone was super thrilled with it.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment