Sunday, January 24, 2010

SUN Out Today-- Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey Everyone, Boy was the sun a welcome change.  Although it wasn't out all day, I absorbed as much as I could while I could.  I sure do love the sunshine.  I think the cloudy days make me appreciate the sunny ones all the more.  Life goes on at the Michaels home. We are making good progress on our fix up projects.  Yesterday we just drove up to Omaha and dilly dallied around.  It was so fun to just wander around and enjoy the day in a different setting.  Both of our respective kids had given us gift cards to eating establishments so of course they must be used!  :)  AppleBees and the Cracker Barrell!!! The two best places made.  Thanks kids!
We were able to get some things we haven't been able to get in Corning for the house remodel and checked on prices for other things.  We are trying to figure out the best way to restore the ceilings in a couple of the bedrooms.
Hope your 2010 has gone well so far. It is so hard to believe that a month is almost gone.  Wow!  I think it is true that life speeds up as one gets older. Its only the yucky stuff that seems to take forever to get thru.  :)

All for now.

John n Jane

I just let the dogs outside and it is now SNOWING!!!!!!  Crazy...... :)

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to know you two are enjoying your time together. You deserve some sunny days between the snow flakes. :)

    ReplyDelete