Hello Everyone,

Today has been a wonderful day, especially when one compares it to the -0 temps we have been having. The snow and ice even has been melting abit due to the higher temperatures. Yeah!!! We are still working on the house, little by little. Now that I have a job, it is going much slower. However we are still plugging away at it bit by bit. It truly is such a wonderful older home. I love homes like these, as they have such character. I sit and wonder about the many years gone by and the events that other families have had here and all the joys and sorrows they shared under this roof. Guess I'm abit of a ponderer.
John and I have known each other over a year now. We are more sure than ever about our choice for each other. We are so excited to marry as we are happier today than the day we met. That in itself is the greatest blessing of all. Thank you Jesus!!
I have included a picture that Bert and Sue snapped of us on New Years! We thought it turned out pretty good. All for now,
John n Jane :)
We enjoy having you as part of the family as well. You have brought new life to everyone, like a breath of warm air and sunshine. The house is coming along really well. You have made it a home. Keep us posted on the wedding plans. We want to share in your joy and love.
ReplyDelete