Saturday, March 13, 2010

Turret Work!!!!!! Looking Great!!!

Hi Everyone,  Today we have already accomplished so much and it is not quite noon!  John had this Saturday off and so Mom and Dad offered to come up and help us finish up some things on the house.  Derek has fixed the turret for us so NO MORE LEAKS!!!!!!  YEAH!!!  Thanks so VERY MUCH Derek! It has been a good test with all the rain and snow we have been having.  Mom is cooking a yummy lunch. Mom and Dad brought everything up for lunch and two coffee breaks as well.  John is currently mudding the dry wall he got put up.  Dad is sanding on the bedroom doors so they will be good to paint.  I am painting the laundry room after John replaced damaged ceiling tiles and I painted the metal hangers. Next we will put up the chair rail in the bathroom part where we repurposed some paneling from upstairs.  It is all coming together and looks so very nice.  Wish you could all come see it, but since it might get sold first we are trying to put pictures up along the way so you can see the improvements.  I am so sorry I missed the Michael's womens day out to celebrate Sue's birthday.  Hopefully I will get to come next time. John has listed the house and the agent wants to show it so we wanted to get the finishing touches done.  It is a very exciting time for John and I.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Bye for now.  John n Jane :)

1 comment:

  1. I did not get to Sherwin Williams to check out the paint. The work looks great so keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete