This has been a very special week for us. We got to have Michele visit since last Sunday! We have had a blast!! Derek came up last evening to get Michele and also help John with some things on the house. THANKS DEREK!!!!! Today was John's day off this week so it worked perfectly. The weather also has been warm enough to melt some snow so that Derek was able to get on the roof and John was even able to take down the Christmas lights.
Michele and I had many visitors this week and it was so much fun! Sheila and kids stopped over a couple of times, Brandon and family stopped as well as Michele always enjoys Trenton so much. Yesterday my Mom and Dad came in from Lincoln to see Michele. Mom so enjoyed playing bowling on the Wii with her the last visit so they wanted to come again. This time though, Dad got to play and LOVED it so much. It really was a nice day. Michele and I fixed lunch for them and a really good time was had by all. Also, I need to announce that I am officially an IOWAN. Michele and I went to the court house and got my new plates. I gotta admit it was hard to see the NEBRASKA ones go. :(As some of you know, Molly my little black Schnauser has been really sick with a bout of pancreatitus. She had this shortly after I purchased her as well. She is now 5 years old, so it hasn't really been a chronic problem. She was able to come home yesterday, after being at the vet for several days with IVs and antibiotics. She is a bit slowed down and lost a significant amount of weight, but is the same wonderful pet she always has been otherwise. Life is good.
Well that is about all for today. I just know that Spring really will come this year. John n Jane :)
No comments:
Post a Comment