Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!

Hi everyone,

Today, right before the snow hit, Nathan and John put the lights up around the turret. It really looks like a great big Christmas Tree!  It is so beautiful. The picture doesn't do it justice because the snow got on the lens.  However, it is a gorgeous snow and a beautiful home. We are so very happy.

I'm still working on the walls in Nathan's room, but now with my work getting extra busy at Pillow Pets, I don't have as much time to devote to the remodel.  I wish to be done in there by the holidays in hopes some of you will come up and visit.

My Dad too is getting a bit better with each passing day.  He still has alot of pain, especially in his right leg, the side he had the shingles on.  But he is so much better than he was, and we are all so very thankful.  I'm excited for a wonderful Christmas.  This year I really really know the true meaning of Christmas!!!!  Thank you Jesus.

More to come.

With Christmas love,

John, Jane and Nathan :)

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW....that looks awesome. I hope you will still have them up by New Year's Day. What a beautiful sight. You really make that house look like home.

    ReplyDelete