Monday, November 23, 2009

Nathan's Room- Work Begins

Hello Everyone,

We have begun the work on Nathan's room walls.  Basically I guess I am trying to skim coat them to refurbish the old wallpaper, paint etc.. that happens in older homes as the years go by. It is turning out really well and Nathan, most importantly, is really happy with the results so far.  When I get done with this part I will paint the whole room.  The ceiling is also in need of repair so John has offered to do that part for me as I can't seem to look up very long, because of an old injury to my neck years ago.  Thanks John!!!!!!

Wish you could all come and see the results.  Hopefully one day most of you will be able to visit.  I have yet to meet a big part of John's family.

Yesterday, Nathan wanted to begin the Christmas decorating!  Fun fun fun.  When we are done I will enclose pictures of that also.  We are going to wrap the turret in lights.  Nathan wanted to and he is willing to do the work.  I think it will look beautiful!!!!!  We have combined our Christmas decorations, so we have a great plenty.

We wish you all  a wonderful Thanksgiving.  John, Nathan and I will be with my Mother and Father in Lincoln, NE for the day.  We are truly thankful for all our blessings this year.  I especially am so thankful to our Lord Jesus for allowing me to meet John and Nathan.  They have truly blessed my life in so many ways.

That is all for now.  Talk to you later .

John, Jane and Nathan

1 comment:

  1. You have come a long way. The house looks amazing. You have a lot to be proud of. Hope you had a happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete