Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Visit to my Son's

Hello all,  This past weekend I was fortunate to be able to see my son in South Central Nebraska.  At the same time I got to see my life long friend, Lucille.  It is a 5 hour drive out there so don't get to make it much, but I sure enjoyed seeing my two Grandaughters as well as my oldest child, Matthew. I will add some pictures so you can see the two girls.  Syd is 7 on the 13th of August, so we got to celebrate her birthday.  Callie will be 2 in November.  Also thought I would mention that my Mother is having hip replacement surgery on September 28th.  This is her third hip surgery.  Thank you for remembering her in your prayers.   Bye for now.  John N Jane :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed you sharing pictures of your lovely grand daughters. I know that you miss being so close to them.

    ReplyDelete