Wow!!! Tonite has been kinda scarey. First this afternoon we had a huge hail storm. Fortunately I was home and the car was in the garage. John was still coming home from work and kinda followed the storm so his car didn't get hail. I was able to get the potted flowers and glass tables in under the awning so nothing got broken. I have enclosed pictures to show their size. It poured rain something fierce. It eased off abit and then came the tornados. I tried to get pictures but was hard. We saw several funnels in the air and the sirens were blowing two or three different times. You can imagine the dogs. They were not happy with the situation. We don't think we have roof damage yet but its hard to tell. We have more to come in the nite they say and it is raining heavy right nowWelcome to Spring. Gotta to remind myself..... "God made the sunshine, God made the rain...." Also I have to enclose a couple pictures of my Grandaughter visiting Disneyland this last weekend. She got to meet Cinderella and also TinkerBell. She was so excited. Later, John n Jane :)
No comments:
Post a Comment