Hi Everyone,
I know I haven't met most of you yet, but I would like to ask you all to remember my Father in you prayers. He has been battling leukemia for the past 4 years. All things considered he has done very well for the most part. This year they decided he needed to have chemo therapy in hopes of shrinking the tumors that were growing throughout his body. That has gone fairly well until the past couple of months. He is considered into partial remission at this point. The problem is that the chemo has depleated his body of what he needs to fight infection and that has been the struggle. First it was a respiratory infection then shingles and now a fever that they are trying to discover the origin. They are trying to rule out a blood infection, which would be very difficult to deal with under the circumstances. They have had to post pone his chemo until things are more stable.
When it comes to my Father I won the lottery! He is just the best in every way and I wish you all could know him. Please remember him to our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you so much.
Jane
Thank you for the introduction. He must be an amazing man as he raised a wonderful woman in you. He and your whole family remain in our prayers. I am sure we are joined by many others and as we are told when two or more are gathered in My name I am with You. "God's Will Be Done"
ReplyDelete